Thursday, September 15, 2005

While experimenting with session I noticed the following. If I call a certain servlet from Firefox, we have a sessionid and let's say its value is 1. If I call the same Servlet from a new IE window, I get a new sessionid ='2'. If I then open the same again in new Firefox window, the sessionid was the same as the first call; '1'. However, everytime I open a new IE window, I get a new sessionid value, unlike FireFox. What is the reason for such an inconsistency?


You can find the answer here

1 Comments:

Blogger raw food diet dude said...

Hope you are having fun with your blog. I have a forex strategies blog. It pretty much covers all things related to forex strategies. Come and check it out if you get time and if your interested in this sort of thing:-) If not have fun and carry on blogging.

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home